Business life. Journal for business owners and managers
My name is Lyubov Gorbunova, and as a senior partner of STEP Consulting, I’m happy to introduce you the last in 2018 issue of our journal for business owners “Business life”.
New Year's holidays are coming and the usual fuss by the end of the year is around... Meanwhile, the new issue has already been posted on the STEP Consulting website.
Read the December issue:
1. The traditional New Year article by Evgeny Emelianov about the symbol of the coming year.
2. Usual report from the "Business Rake Club" is about the founders of young business projects: Dmitry Seleznev, managing partner of “Agrefood.ru”, and Maria Scherbinina, creator of the “Crazymasha” project.
3. Making money on people aging is the topic of our rubric “Global Vision: World Trends section”.
4. The article “Project Finance in Russia - Myth or Reality?” is about the fund-raising for start-ups.
5. The “Stories of Russian business” part is devoted to the start of commercial calendars printing in pre-revolutionary Russia.
6. Various methods of measuring the level of service and client response are compared in the “Customer - in the center” category.
Enjoy your reading.
Happy to work for you,
Editorial board of "Business Life" journal